"The real journey of discovery is not to look for new landscapes, but to have new eyes. " Marcel Proust
The stay will offer you both!
In partnership with Manuelle SANGLEBOEUF: www.etreetsante.com
Health professional, graduate of the European College of Holistic Naturopathy (CENATHO - Paris) and the School of Applied Sophrology (ESSA - Paris). Shiatsu practitioner. Trained in Integration by the Eye Movements. Speaker, therapist and facilitator of sophrology workshops.
Guide, too, but on a path of reconnection to oneself ...
The helping relationship is its life engine, the journey a passion. Combining the two is an ideal!
Some pics from the diferent places we will visit.
Body & Spirit Journey
From 1st to 15th of December 2019
14 days - € 2250 (excluding flight, half-board)
Already 2 registered, 6 places remaining
To register: email@example.com
Go to meet nature and its own nature
An adventure full of beauty, astonishment and encounters, with animals, with others but also with oneself. The preserved natural areas in which you will evolve throughout your stay are wonderful places to get back in touch with your deep nature: make a real break from which you will keep the benefits for a long time!
Early morning yoga exercises, breathing and meditation practices will help you open up to other feelings and broaden your perception of the life around you that is flowing in you. In addition, you will benefit from advice on healthy eating, lifestyle and individualized responses to your potential problems through the presence of a graduate and experienced naturopath-sophrologist. Finally, you will enjoy resting time to learn and share with you manual relaxation techniques (shiatsu, foot reflexology) for moments of maximum relaxation and a deep well-being of the body. A healthy mind in a healthy body is the secret of balance!
Arrival in Durban
4 days in Drakensberg National Park
For an adventure all in conscience, the stay will be embellished with:
- Simple yoga postures and Qi Gong exercises
- Guided relaxation and positive visualizations
- Manual techniques of care and relaxation
- Small hiking in the mountains listening to nature (fauna, flora, paintings of Bushmen, etc.)
2 days in the Kingdom of Lesotho
- Short hike around the village of Mount Moorosi or we will be hosted in huts typical of the region
- Visit of Tsatsane Bushman paintings (World Heritage Site by UNESCO)
2 days in the private reserve of Carnarvone Estate
- Now that your senses are sharp, llet's go in search of mountain zebras, wildebeest and some other antelopes in the company of a local guide.
1 day old farmhouse on the edge of Addo National Park
2 days in Addo Elephants National Park
- Let's go in search of the Big Five (Lions, Elephants, Leopards, Buffalo and Rhino) and much more ...
2 days in Port Elizabeth
- Accommodation in a small private reserve in the middle of giraffes, white rhinos, buffaloes, cheetahs ...
- Small walk in the dunes by the sea with the chance to see dolphins and bryde whales
Departure by plane from Port Elizabeth